With unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction, Asura's wrathTM will deliver a fresh take on the action gaming genre. Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies.
Cue relentless action as Asura finds himself facing off against numerous unique enemies, including planetary sized bosses. With a combination of ranged attacks and visceral close quarters action, Asura will fill his "Burst Gauge," and unleash the full force of his rage to deliver devastating attacks on even the largest of enemies.
Asura's wrath loses the traditional distinction between gameplay and cinematics through seamless player-controlled narrative. Simply put, even in cinematic sequences the player can control Asura, which directly affects the gameplay and creates a truly unique experience.
FEATurES • New type of action game - Asura's wrath seamlessly blends action with narrative
and adopts an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series
• relentless action -- Asura's wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says 'now get out of that'
• rage never dies --Asura's Burst Gauge builds up and allows him to take down even planetary sized bosses
• what the...? -- Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses continually challenge players' expectations
• innovative setting and story - Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, the Asura's wrath universe is truly unique
• Collaboration with CyberConnect2 -- Continues Capcom's strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to compliment its own internal project